Xiegu recently released news about their next latest project, the X6100 HF/50MHz Portable SDR Transceiver. He is the first peek preview video from Xiegu.
Xiegu X6100 is an ultra-portable SDR transceiver (Software Defined Radio). High performance and rich functionality is provided by a direct down-conversion and sampling architecture. With its compact size and smart form factor X6100 brings you a brand-new experience of amateur radio.
We expect to receive the first test unit soon, then first batch deliveries should arrive in November.
Xiegu X6100 Key Features
- HF/50MHz all mode including data
- 10 W transmit power with external power source, 5 W with internal battery
- 4″ high-resolution color screen, 800*480 pixels resolution
- Built-in large capacity lithium battery pack, 12V, 3,5 Ah
- Built-in efficient automatic antenna tuner
- Standing wave scanner
- Voice memory keyer
- CW memory keyer
- Bluetooth and WiFi supports wireless audio, keyboard & mouse
- Onboard USB serial adapter with sound card
- Second USB host port to support mouse, keyboard and storage device
- High stability TCXO internal clock source
Visit the new X6100 product page for more information, photos and to pre-order your X6100 now!