V1.1.6 Release Note
Image File SHA256: 1D5D97118E34963B0BA338CD974BD456577E21475F487F0154D9537112A8A64B
APP: V1.1.6 Nov 2 2022,13:10:22
BASE: V1.1.6 Nov 1 2022,17:37:32
1. Added many new CI-V instructions (se Release Notes in archive):
2. Add bluetooth SPP, virtual serial port for FLRIG, Omni-Rig or other CI-V based software
3. Fix the Fc marker bug in modem mode (there will be two markers in the audio FFT scope in some cases)
4. Optimize the fw updating process via sd card, the user data (configures, voices, channels) will not be cleared after updating
5. Some adjustments of the main window
5.1 Add LOCAL TIME / UTC TIME widget
5.2 Add RIT / XIT widget
5.3 Add audio oscilloscope
5.4 Add filter icon (shows filter group as will)
6. Add auto-level for the waterfall
7. Fix bluetooth issue (stuck in the startup screen or the bluetooth setting window)
8. Fix ntp update issue (make sure X6100 can access to the internet via built-in WiFi or USB to Ethernet dongle)
9. Show MAC address in the Bluetooth / WiFi setting windows (in the title of the window)
10. Optimize the TIME SETTING operation logic
11. Optimize the FFT SPAN (or FFT ZOOM), now it has four items: 100k,50k,25k,12.5k
12. Optimize the “Flat-Menu” operation logic, Press “MFK” to select the current item to the fast-access tag and return to the main window
example 1: In “RADIO SETTING1” page, “TX POWER” is selected, press “MFK” then “TX POWER” is added to the fast-access tag
example 2: In “DISPLAY SETTINGS” page, “FFT SPAM” is selected, press “MFK” then “FFT SPAM” is added to the fast-access tag
*Note: “selected” means the item get the focus
13. Optimize AGC algorithm
13.1 AGC time constant is more accurate
13.2 Background noise is much lower without antenna plugged in (except FM mode)
Tips & Note:
#### Most of the CI-V instructions compatible with ICOM-705
#### Ham Radio Deluxe may not recognize the bluetooth virtual serial port
#### Serial port remap (could be critial when working with the bluetooth virtual serial port, see Release Notes in archive):
Always read the enclosed update log!
ATTENTION: If you have firmware older than the previous January 17 update, please see the below information regarding the battery management update;
1. The built-in battery gauge is enabled to manage the battery cell. After the upgrade, the battery voltage will no longer be used as the management data, but the battery capacity measured by the battery gauge will be used as the management data. The relevant precautions are as follows:
1.1 After updating the firmware, please perform 4 full charge and full discharge cycles in a row, after which the fuel gauge will measure accurately. Just after updating the firmware, before the 4 times of charge and discharge are completed, the displayed power error is large, so don’t pay attention to it. The charging process should be kept as continuous as possible until the charging instruction is completed, which is conducive to the accurate capacity determination of the fuel gauge.
1.2 The updated charging indicator status is as follows:
Blinking: Indicates charging
Steady on: Indicates that charging is complete
Off: When the charging option is turned off in the menu, the indicator light will not be on.
1.3 After the update, when the power is lower than 10%, the battery symbol shows red and the interior is empty, and the device will automatically shut down.
1.4 The battery voltage is no longer used as the basis for the judgment of low battery.